This is a great article that we wanted to share with you from Endocrinweb.com on prediabetes. It talks through symptoms, risk factors, and treatments to prevent the condition from worsening. Here is a short cut from the full article:
“Diabetes develops very gradually, so when you’re in the prediabetes stage—when your blood glucose level is higher than it should be—you may not have any symptoms at all. You may, however, notice that:
- you’re hungrier than normal
- you’re losing weight, despite eating more
- you’re thirstier than normal
- you have to go to the bathroom more frequently
- you’re more tired than usual”
You can read the full prediabetes article here. First and foremost, if you begin to experience one or any of these symptoms, we recommend you see your doctor immediately.