Here are some helpful links that are packed with good information on Diabetes and diabetic management.
- The Diabetic Shoes HuB is a website that specializes in finding the best selection of orthopedic shoes and diabetic accessories at competitive prices
- The American Diabetes Association is a non-profit organization with a mission to prevent and cure diabetes while improving the lives of anyone affected
- Diabetes Care is a diabetes magazine published by The American Diabetes Association
- Diabetes.com is a diabetic information website with a strong emphasis on understanding and treating type 2 diabetes
- The Diabetes Blog is a blog with resources on diabetic symptoms, management, treatment, and diets. It’s also the blog on the blogroll
- The Diabetes Page in Wikipedia provides a deeper understanding of diabetic causes, effects, and treatments
- GlucoMenu is a website that displays new menus, recipes, grocery lists, and nutrition facts every week for diabetic meal plans.
- The Foot Care Advice is a blog is to help members of the public to understand their foot health a bit better.
Are you looking for an alternative footwear resource. Check out ShoeInfo.net which features many popular sites that carry a wide variety of manufacturers for all footwear needs.